This is an opportunity for students who already have an NQF Level 7 Edexcel Diploma in Management Studies or any level 7 diploma in Management studies recognised by NARIQ.
Students are required to take two Electives and Dissertation with Business Research Methods to qualify for the degree.
The details for the Elective Courses are over here.
Preparation for the dissertation will be accomplished by means of the compulsory module on Research Methods. Following examinations and Assignments of the electives, the students will be introduced to the dissertation handbook and dissertation supervisor. Particular attention will be drawn to the practical and procedural issues of undertaking a dissertation including ethical approval, access to organisations, involving public/clients/users. The rationale of the dissertation is:
- To learn and practice research and writing skills
- To collect relevant data through suitable methods, organize these data and present findings in a cogent manner
- To apply analytical and problem – solving techniques acquired during studies to real management problems
- Plan and manage a project
- Execute the dissertation plan